RSS

Only You!


Tell me would you set me free,
Tell me would you walk with me.

I have been waiting for so long,
Within an emotion so strong.

I must have a story,
Full of romance & glory.

You exist in my fantasies,
I see a tinge image and chase.

why can't you be the part of my reality,
Wanna face this world with u but lonely.

Reality seems meaningless without you,
And no one seems to be mine.

Don't know where do you exist,
But feel the pain inside.

I don't feel safe without you,
But I am sure your embrace will save me...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful piece of writing.. every sentence touched my heart... :)

Create said...

u sound between me & my late mom..she was an poet..i am her following, ur so w/feeling the concepts of living advice through ur feeling ur verse..with such power & devotion..it's a pleasure..sharing ur mind as I say u.. Create..Sheila T Jordan

Post a Comment