RSS

Jus' - II

It's a new day, a new beginning,
Some voices I have started to listening,
Voices of my mind and of my soul,
And I don't regret coz my heart is pure.

I see through my thoughts and belief,
And I know I ain't wrong- a relief,
No regrets if an imagination wants to relive,
I still feel complete even if it is primitive.

The fear I have is fading away,
Still trying to find my own way,
Next to me is a shadow I admire,
I regret not to realize it prior.

Feel so glad that I found a pearl,
The shine is so bright that the sight is blur,
The belonging is more than precious,
I thank God for being so gracious.

Note: Could not think of any title complement these words.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Avatar said...

This one should have been given nice title. I really like poems and songs about new day or new life. They're beautiful. Keep writing.

AnushaB said...

Hi Avatar, thx so much for visiting my blog again. I am still thinking of an appropriate title...plz suggest if you have any in mind... :)

Post a Comment