RSS

Take Me Home...

Leaves are falling again,
The sky is getting darker,
I am tired of strolling alone,
Please hold my hand,
And take me home.

This mob frightens me,
Loneliness sends shivers down my spine,
Don't know how to deal with this fear,
Something I have faced all my life,
I am still waiting for you down here,
Please take me home.

Just a moment next to you,
Before I break free from my life,
I need to reside in your embrace,
Just for a while,
I no longer can be alone,
I wanna be home.

The stars won't stop shining,
Clouds won't come down to embrace me,
Wish I could fly with this wind,
Or could live in the ocean,
But I will still be alone,
Won't you take me home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

D one i love.. aint wid me here.. & d pain is excruciating.. after readin dis.. i wish he was here.. & m seriously tired of being alone..

Post a Comment