RSS

Darkness Heals.....

Dawn is breaking but I still miss the darkness,
Wanna go back to the warmth it brought to me,
No bright light to blur the sight.

All fears and regrets were hidden,
And no confusion about the colors,
The silence around me was so clear.

No boundaries, no limits,
Surrounded by the silence and counting the minutes,
And could see dreams with open eyes.

Beyond the words what I felt,
No extremes to be dealt,
But I am quite sure that darkness heals....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

indian dancer said...

great lines thanks for this nice post.

hindi instrumental said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I’ve been reading through your blog for a few days or so and have picked up a ton of excellent information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve structured your site. I’m trying to run my own blog however I think its too general and I need to focus more on smaller topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.

Gigs in London said...

Hey. I don’t normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, thoughI don’t write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

be not blind said...

You've got talent! Just now looking over your blog and I like what I see. I especially like the line:

No bright light to blur the sight.

-Check out my blog if you have a minute.
http://benotblind.blogspot.com/

corporate entertainer said...

Sources like the one you just mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my site. Thanks for posting that link, nonetheless, it seems to be down.

Post a Comment