RSS

No Reason...

Do I have a reason to be missed when I am gone,
I want to find out the reason why I was born,
No reason seems to be right to be alive,
Why I am filled with regrets every night,
Time is running out of hands swiftly,
It seems life will end so quickly,
I feel so tired with all happened around me,
It looks disastrous and I want to run,
I chose my paths and was afraid never,
but now can someone help me make it better,
Don't know why I feel so tainted in my heart,
I wish if it should just tear me apart,

And I will rest in peace, forever...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Advey said...

There's a saying by William Barclay, "There are two great days in a person's life. The first is the day the person is born and the second is the day the person discovers why." I guess not until the person discover why he was born, it will seem for him there's no reason. By the way, this is great poem... thoughts of a person seeking his purpose.

Anonymous said...

I love this poem so close to my heart......

Post a Comment