RSS

Felt The Demise

I could see a mob..
Who were they???
Closed my eyes to remember,
Do I know them,
Yes..

They all are my loved one’s ,
Moaning, Screaming, Crying..
I was oblivious,
Went a little ahead,
Saw myself..Drenched in blood…

They were ready to lay me to rest,
What was that silver drape for??
My Heartbeat was gone,
I was suffocating….

Every Moment of my life was clear,
Thinking what I could gain, what I could lose…
I wanted all of them to listen to me, But Invain..
I shouted if they could save me..
I knew I would never miss endearments and something which I Never got,
Remorseful…….

Why you had to leave me in this inferno??
I shouted but you went Deaf…
I Pleaded but you ignored..
Not don’t know where I am,
Swaying with the wind…..
Shield is disappearing…
Still feel the pain……

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment