RSS

A Surmise

Millions of words are left unsaid,
Tremendous of fervours are left unshown,
Feel secluded in Swarm..

Why I sob my heart out??
No one to Scour my Tears,
I look around to find someone…
I look around to find you…
But can only see a shadow - Going away.
How can I make you stay??

You are gonna be my destiny,
Is it jus’ a Myth or a Great Deceptive Surmise..
Sometimes feel so Faithless…

Trust Me..My Heart is Pure,
But don’t know why I have a Proclivity to hide from you..
Intermittent flux in the Demeanour shatters me,
Could never found you beside me..
Do you really ease the pain…

I am stuck in this darkened room,
Like a forgotten musical instrument,
No hopes left inside…

But still waiting,
Waiting for you to release me….
Would you help me,
I shall lie at your feet,

And you stopping me from closing my Eyes forever….
Would you even care to take my life….

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment