RSS

I Met Those Innocent Eyes

When I met those innocent Eyes,
I could see the pain when they cry...

Those Eyes,
Full of expectations and desires,
which are died inside...

Those Eyes,
Longing to survive...

Those Eyes,
Tired of shedding tears every night...
Those Eyes,
Looking for me to rescue them...

Those Eyes,
Hungry, restless and full of Affliction...

Those Eyes,
Don't see dreams...

Those Eyes,
Suffering...

Those Eyes,
Unaware of wrong doing...

Those Eyes,
Untouched by love & affection...

Those Eyes
Why always mistreated...

Those Eyes,
Why don't deserve a normal life...

Those Eyes,
Memory of them don't let me sleep...

Those Eyes,
I wish I could embrace their pain...

Those Eyes,
I can't forget but I can't see them again...

Those Eyes,
Don't know how long they will survive...

Those Eyes,
Still Smile...

These street kids can be seen very easily in various countries. But no one is aware what they go through in their lives. They get this life when they know nothing about it. They don't know what is good & what is bad. They are born on streets and they die there. We can see them but avoid them as if they don't exist or mistreat them. Their lives start & end with sufferings. Don't know who created us, gave us so called beautiful life, but looking at them can we still say that life is Beautiful. But they still survive. Why?. Don't know what their dreams are and what their desires are. Can't say if they spend life only looking for one time meal or thinking about other achievements. If they feel affection & affliction. Don't realize what they feel when they are mistreated & hated. I have everything but still not satisfied, what about them? Nothing more to say, but just hoping that atleast at some point of time if we could feel the pain they go through and if could do something for them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

"I Dont Overtake....I Take Over" said...

a beautiful note...

Post a Comment