RSS

Happy Birthday Mom

You were the first one to hold me when i opened my eyes in this world for the first time…
You kissed me and made me feel that i am blessed from above….
God sent you to take care of me because he can’t be there…
You supported me when i was unable to stand on my feet…
I learned to walk because of you…
You saved me from all difficulties…
You saved me from falling….
You never let me cry…
You never let me feel alone…
Even if i don’t speak up, you know what & how i feel…
Even if this world leaves me, i’m sure i won’t be alone…because God blessed me to have you…
You brought me into this world…
I am extremely glad to wish you Happy Birthday….
The day when the story of my existence began…
I will wait whole year to wish you again..
Words are less to say how special you are..
Happy Birthday Mom…
Love you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment