RSS

The Lost Sanctity

Don’t wanna sleep now,
coz don’t wanna dream of you,
Don’t want to change my sight,
Don’t wanna listen to you.

Your memories steal my smile and peace of mind,
You cracked the wall,
Don’t wanna remember you now.

You tore me apart,
You didn’t realize,
I’m still taking the pain, and you smilin’
Though do not know the reason why??

You said I complete you and your Life,
Why did you deceit, when I Meant nothing to you.

Now compelling myself to believe that you are nothing to me now,
wanna hate you the way I used to do,
But a slight touch of yours don’t let me believe…

I saw you with them and with her..was shattered again,
Felt a slight pain and that’s not okay,

I don’t feel safe and don’t wish to die,
But won’t ask you to save me….

The sacred love inside me lost the will,
How you wish to be happy??

You lost everything but believe still alive,
You trying to escape,
Your narcissism won’t let you live….
Could you ever overcome the narcissism??

Stop staring through that prism..
I may live, I may die,

But how would you survive..when you have nothing..
Come out of your surmise and cowardliness..
When the sanctity of your heart is Lost……..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment